Coronavirus – The current situation
Throughout the last couple of years, we have protected our guests and team by complying with the advice of the UK Government. Whilst we are delighted that currently NO travel restrictions are in place, we continue to abide by official guidance to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect all our guests and team. This includes encouraging you to:
• Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
• Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
• Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms, and stay at home if positive
We continue to take the following precautions to protect your health & safety whilst on holiday with us:
• We will continue to provide sanitiser across our facilities and amenities
• We will maintain our enhanced cleaning regime of BOTH your holiday accommodation prior to your arrival on park and also of all our public areas throughout the day and evening
• Our Team will continue to self-isolate if they test positive
• Screens will be present in close proximity locations
• Rather than standing at our bars to drink, we ask that guests find a seat to avoid congestion
• You are kindly asked to respect the personal space of other guests and our team
• If you or any of your party do unfortunately test positive either prior to your arrival or whilst on your holiday, the cover afforded by our Coronavirus Guarantee remain in place. Whilst it is clearly undesirable to have to cancel, or to prematurely bring your holiday to a close, please do consider the health and safety of fellow visitors.
What cancellation cover do I have on my holiday?
You are covered for the following:
- The park is closed due to Government guidance
- If you or a member of your household has coronavirus when your holiday is due to commence
- If Covid-19 travel restrictions prohibit you against travelling
How do I claim?
Just email email@example.com at least three days before your arrival.
You will be able to:
- Move your holiday to any other date during our season within the same year
- Transfer your booking to the same date in the following year
- Get refunded with a holiday voucher*
In the unlikely event that your holiday must be cut short due to coronavirus, because you, or a member of your party has tested positive, we will help you recover the value of any days that will be lost on your holiday. This will be worked out on a pro-rata basis for the remaining full days of your holiday and will be issued as a non-refundable holiday voucher. It is critical that you first call our team to explain the situation and our team will talk you through the procedure required to be able to curtail your holiday properly. It is important that you do not go into any of the facilities or meet with anyone outside of your party as allocated to your accommodation.
Terms and Conditions
If you wish to have a full refund please return the voucher requesting this. Please allow up to 21 days for the refund to show onto your original payment method.
*Booking guarantee terms and conditions:
- Applies to all bookings being made for 2022.
- Applies to all bookings already made that are due to arrive in 2022.
- Holiday vouchers are valid until December 31st of the year following the date issued.
- No administration charges will be applied.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- If you choose to amend your holiday to different dates, should your new holiday be cheaper than your existing booking we will refund the difference to your original payment method, should your new holiday be more expensive you will need to pay the difference at time of booking.
- If you choose to cancel your holiday, you can only do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, refunds will take up to 21 days to process.