What cover do I have on 2021 holidays?
You are covered for the following:
- The park is closed
- If you or a member of your household has coronavirus when your holiday is due to commence
How do I claim?
You will be able to:
- Move your holiday to any other 2021 date
- Transfer your booking to the same date in 2022
- Get fully refunded with a holiday voucher*
Terms and Conditions
If you wish to have a full refund please return the voucher requesting this. Please allow up to 21 days for the refund to show onto your original payment method.
*Booking guarantee terms and conditions:
- Applies to all bookings being made for 2021
- Applies to all bookings already made that are due to arrive in 2021
- Holiday vouchers valid until the end of the 2022 season.
- No administration charges will be applied.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- If you choose to amend your holiday to different dates, should your new holiday be cheaper than your existing booking we will refund the difference to your original payment method, should your new holiday be more expensive you will need to pay the difference at time of booking.
- If you choose to cancel your holiday, you can only do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, refunds will take up to 21 days to process.