Are there any Hot tub guidelines?
13 / December / 2021
Firstly, we appreciate your understanding and patience as we cannot guarantee that your Hot tub will be at its optimal operating temperature of between 37°C and 39°C immediately after you have checked in to your accommodation. This is due to the fact that prior to your arrival, your Hot tub will have been completely emptied, cleaned and refilled to maintain the required standards of cleanliness. Re-heating the volume of water involved takes time.
We sincerely want you to enjoy use of your Hot tub, and for you to do so in a safe and secure manner. With this in mind, on the one hand we test both chemical balance and water quality a minimum of twice a day. On the other hand, we have to insist that you observe the user information below also detailed in the terms & conditions when using your Hot Tub.
- Take care both when removing and replacing the Hot Tub cover and when entering and exiting the Hot Tub
- Shower before and after use. Do not use any soaps or oils in the Hot Tub nor use if you have applied fake tan.
- Do not stand, sit, or lie on the lid or edge of the Hot Tub and certainly do not jump or dive into it.
- Your Hot Tub has a maximum number of occupants, and this must be observed to enable its filtration system to function correctly and maintain a suitable chemical balance
- No child under 4 years should use the Hot Tub and it is your responsibility to supervise all minors between the ages of 4 and 16 years if allowing them to use the facility.
- You should avoid use of your Hot Tub if you are under the influence of alcohol or have recently eaten a substantial meal. No glass or food should be brought into the vicinity of the unit, and you must refrain from smoking during use.
- Do not use if you are pregnant. If you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure issues or any other serious illness, please take advice from a medical professional before use.
- You must only use a Hot tub continuously for a maximum of 15 minutes. At any time during usage, if you feel unwell, you must get out immediately. Please ensure you cool down between periods of use.
- If our usage guidelines are followed, your Hot Tub will provide you with many happy memories. However, if used excessively, it may be that the levels of cleanliness and the chemical balance of your Hot Tub cannot be corrected by routine maintenance. Under such circumstances, we will be required to drain the hot tub down and re-fill and re-heat. Naturally, the Hot tub will be out of use until we deem it ready.
- You are not permitted to use the Hot Tub after 11pm and ask that when doing so after 10pm that noise be kept to a minimum. Do not use at any time during stormy weather where there is a risk of lightening!
- When not using the Hot tub, we kindly ask you to replace the cover. Turn off the jets but do not turn off the Hot Tub as you will wish to maintain the water heat for subsequent use.
We trust that you will enjoy your Hot tub experience but please do so responsibly and safely.