At Osmington Holiday Park we are committed to providing accessible facilities and accommodation to everyone. Periodic reviews of the park are carried out so that we can continually assess what we are offering and make changes where necessary. Please find listed below specific points we feel will help you make an informed choice about your ideal holiday destination.
- The park has letting lodges and privately owned lodges, some of which are also used for letting. Some of the lodges in the Kingfisher area have either a slight uphill or downhill path followed by 2 or 3 steps onto a wooden decking area. Some of the lodges have a roof terrace which is only accessible by an external spiral staircase.
- Reception is able to help you make an informed choice about which lodge would best suit your needs, the area of the park which would be most suitable, and will be able to advise you on access to all of our facilities.
- All lodges have parking next to them.
- Assistance dogs are very welcome, but we would request that they are exercised off the park.
- Osmington Holiday Park is level with tarmac roads incorporating an occasional speed bump. In the interests of safety a 5mph speed limit is in force.
- Most of the facilities are one story buildings, which have a level entrance or ramp access into them.
- The Outdoor swimming pool has ramp access with steps into the shallow pool. There is no hoist available. The toilets alongside the pool have 2 steps leading down into them.
- The restaurant has ramp access.
- A hire service is available on the park and includes the hire of wheelchairs should one be required.
- Reception is open daily until 6.00pm for all enquiries or assistance with any aspect of your holiday.
- The park is located in a residential area with access to public roads, public footpaths, bridle ways, cycle routes and a shingle beach.
- The park is situated approximately 1 mile from a bus stop which goes directly to Weymouth. The buses do not have disabled access for wheelchair users, however Reception are happy to call for a taxi for you, should one be required. Taxi fare into Weymouth is approximately £8.
- Should you require assistance at any time during your holiday, any member of staff will be very happy to help.
Last updated January 2016