Job Description There's no better time to join the Waterside Holiday Group, we have invested over 1 million pounds in our holiday parks and we need team who have a real passion in delivering world class service to our holiday home owners and holiday guests to reflect our 5 star status.
We are looking for someone who has real passion in delivering world class food and service to our holiday home owners and holiday guests to reflect our 5 star status.
• Ensure every guest has a great food experience
• Ensure company food hygiene standards are met
• Assisting with training of junior team members • Help with specials menu
• Have great product knowledge
• Relentless approach to high service and standards to ensure great guest feedback Requirements:
• Be open & honest
• Food & Hygiene Certificate
• Flexibility as hours my fluctuate
• Great communication skills
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Previous experience in a busy Kitchen environment essential
What we can do for you:
• Provide a working environment, where you will make friends for life
• Career progression to include gaining recognised qualifications
• Access to business benefits and perks such as retail discounts across our estate and discounted holidays within the group
• Free leisure centre access Salary negotiable on experience.
If you're interested in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01305 836833