Waterside Holiday Group are a family owned business which has been providing UK holidays and Holiday Home Ownership for 58 years. We operate three holiday parks in the Weymouth area and have recently acquired a fourth, near Looe in Cornwall.
With the business growing we are looking to expand our Marketing Team and have an exciting new role available for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team based at our Weymouth Head Office in Bowleaze Cove.
- Work with our external agencies to manage marketing campaigns across Holidays, Sales and Brand
- Work with internal teams to prepare marketing plans and briefs
- Agree campaign targets and analyse results
- Present campaigns and results to internal teams
- Manage the print and production of collateral
- Proof reading for all types of marketing content
- Develop an understanding of the target audience and ensure that all marketing is appropriate
- Help to ensure that the 5* service given during their holiday continues through their communication journey with The Waterside Holiday Group.
- As a 7 day a week business, weekend working maybe required
- Passion for Travel and Hospitality
- Understanding of Marketing Channels
- Excellent written communication skills the ability to write copy tailored to a range of communication channels
- Confident working on own initiative as well as part of a team
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Experience using CMS to update websites
- Experience in the production of printed materials
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines
- Previous experience of working with or for external marketing agencies
- Ability to utilise email platforms (E.g Mailchimp & Dotdigital)
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud
Salary: £25,000 - £25,500
If you're interested in this role please email email@example.com.
Back to vacancies