There's no better time to join the Waterside Holiday Group, we are investing over 1 million pounds in our holiday parks and we need team who have a real passion in delivering world class service to our holiday home owners and holiday guests to reflect our 5 star status. We need a highly motivated Seasonal Owner Experience Receptionist to work at our Chesil Vista Holiday Park, the successful person will be responsible for providing ongoing and outstanding service to all Owners on the Park. When joining The Waterside Group, you are becoming part of a team of passionate professionals who all have one goal, providing our 3 great holiday parks, with the same 5-star service.
Key features of the job:
- Ensure all owners are given a warm welcome, and a first class service
- Create and support a ‘sense of community’ developing great service
- Account queries and payments
- Report maintenance issues & updates
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Engage and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owner social events and being highly visible and approachable on park. (Flexible working required in order to attend owners’ events outside of “normal” office hours)
- Manage events bookings
- Insurance quotations
- Maintain confidential files
- Welcome host for sales appointments & support
The ideal person:
- A passion for delivering the very best service and experience to all of our Owners
- Exceptional communication skills, enthusiasm and energy
- Have a high standard of personal presentation
- Have the ability to quickly build relationships with all owners
- Have great time organisational skills, with the ability to use own initiative in problem-solving
- Flexibility on working hours is essential as weekend and public holiday working is required.
- Polite, clear and effective communication skills for inbound queries both in person and from the telephone.
- A desire to consistently exceed customer service levels
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to vacancies