We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced customer facing individual to join our like-minded team as our Holiday Home Sales & Owners Receptionist at Tregoad Holiday Park for our first season as part of the Waterside Holiday Park. The multi-million-pound investment into the park and facilities, includes a brand-new office suite, which has led to the creation of this new role at the park.
- Day to day hosting, meeting and greeting of our holiday homeowners and prospective customers.
- Processing and controlling of all paperwork surrounding the sale of a holiday home.
- Processing holiday home member benefits and members cards.
- Pro-actively ensure our holiday home owners are being looked after on the park.
- Ensure all Park Holiday and legal requirements are adhered to. ID checks carried out correctly with full documented paperwork trail, money laundering aspects and all internal procedures ensuring that all sales deals are fully compliant.
- You will be required to liaise with the owners, contractors and manufacturers to ensure any aftersales issues are dealt with in a timely manner to the customers satisfaction.
- Assist the sales team in all aspects of their role. The Sales Team cover 7 days a week so weekend work will be necessary.
- The role also requires the candidate to man the Owners Reception desk, making sure that the 5* service given during the acquisition of their holiday home continues through their journey with The Waterside Holiday Group.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Back to vacancies