A cosy two bedroom lodge overlooking the stream.
Cedars 1 enjoys a fantastic location adjacent to the stream. With a quirky verandah that is built around one of the well established trees lining the bank of the stream, this lodge provides the perfect holiday retreat. The open plan living area features a corner sofa, log burner style electric fire and a wall mounted 42" TV. The kitchen is extremely well equipped and features a fridge/freezer, integrated microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and wine cooler.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and an ensuite shower room and there is a further twin bedroom and family bathroom.
YOUR HOLIDAY LODGE
Your lodge is fully furnished and comes equipped with:
- Central heating and double glazing
- Fully fitted kitchen, integrated fridge freezer, cooker, microwave and dishwasher
- 42" Television and DVD player
- Family shower room with washbasin.
- Second toilet
- Bed linen is provided and beds are made for your arrival (please bring your own towels)
- Crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Gas and electricity are included in price
- Additional sleeping in the lounge
- WIFI internet access available
Please remember that all of our accommodation is no smoking and we don't allow pets.
Give us a call 01305 837010
See below table for 2017 Prices
|18 March-8 April||695|
|8 April-22 April||825|
|22 April-6 May||705|
|6 May-27 May||795|
|27 May-3 June||1155|
|3 June-1 July||985|
|1 July-22 July||1095|
|22 July-2 Sept||1535|
|2 Sept-16 Sept||1035|
|16 Sept-30 Sept||945|
|30 Sept-28 Oct||895|